- List as many math functions that equal nine as you can.
- Estimate the things that are 9 inches long.
- Brainstorm ways that the number nine are used: address, clock, papers, etc.
- When will the next time be for this date: 09-09-09?
- Measure 9 millimeters, 9 centimeters, 9 decimeters, 9 inches, 9 feet, 9 meters, etc.
- Convert 9 miles into feet.
- Name the ninth state in the union.
- Name the 9th President.
- Go to the 9th page of a book and find words that have nine letters.
- List 9 things that begin with the ninth letter.
- How many words can you make from the word "ninth"?
- Describe your ninth birthday.
- What do you remember about being nine?
- Write a story (or journal entry) about a cat having nine lives
- Reward the 9th person in line.
- Put a treat on the ninth desk.
- Wear 9 of something.
- Start (or stop) an activity at 9:09 a.m.
- Draw a picture using 9 as part of the design.
- Say 9 positive things today.
- Make cards for 9 year olds.
- Bring in a collection of 9 coins (pennies, nickels, dimes, quarters) Send to charity.
- Plan (and execute) 9 nice things to do for others this week.
- Participants doing so may be rewarded with 9 innings of a baseball game, 9 minutes of extra recess, a day to dress to the "Nines", or a nine treat.
- Write poems about the number 9.
Give me nine!
I heard through the grape vine
that (school name) is doing fine.
Celebrate 9-9-09 all in a line!
We will be collecting nine
of the same kind.
See what interesting things you can find.