Use the following questions as a worksheet to guide your students through practicing this skill after you've instructed and modeled how to do it properly.
1. What is your favorite thing to do?
Example Answer: My favorite thing to do is...
2. Who is your hero?
Example Answer: My hero is...
3. Why do you like to read?
4. Who is the most important person in your life?
5. Where did you get your new pair of shoes?
6. Where can I find the library?
7. What is your favorite subject in school?
8. How do you learn your math facts?
9. What is your favorite book to read?
10. What are you going to do this weekend?
11. How did you figure out the problem?
12. What do you want to do when you grow up?